Bonus editions are not regularly scheduled. These include data and recommendations from The Avery Center's ongoing research and any notable trends, as well as significant events. Special reports seek to answer questions like:
- How do current political and legislative changes affect commercial sexual exploitation?
- In what ways has the COVID-19 pandemic and quarantine lockdowns impacted demand?
- Do large sporting events drive demand surges?
Special reports analyze large datasets from a variety of sources and include actionable conclusions and recommendations.
To get an idea of the information included in these Special Reports, take a look at a few of our recent articles:
- Impacts of COVID-19 on Survivors and Allied Professionals
- Food & Safety Insecurity for SNAP Recipients
We look forward to publishing our first Special Report in 2021. Use the form below to join our wait list and we will notify you when the first report is available.